Yahoo!, We are back on the greens. As of Tuesday June 30th we are opening up.
"Like Curling in the Sunshine"
Links to :
Chesley Lawn Bowling Members
The Executive has received confirmation that we may go ahead and open our Club under the protocols of Phase 1 Return to Play, set out by the OLBA and BCB and within the Provincial guidelines. ( See the complete Framework on the OLBA Website FYI )
Our Club will be open for training and practice starting June 30th.
To start, we have chosen Tuesdays, from 1-4 and Thursday from 4-7. Bowling will be allowed in 45 minute increments, allowing 15 min. for cleaning after each segment. Depending on the demand, these dates and times may be extended.
1) pre-register with Katie Schuknecht - 519-477-6692 to schedule the time and day at least at least 24 hours in advanvce.
2) pay your membership, before you play to ensure insurance coverage. (Katie will need to ask you a series of questions to ensure everyone's safety.
Membership Fees for 2020 Season (ONLY)
- Returning members : $90.00
- New members : $45.00
- Youth: $25.00
3) Arrive no more 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Enter through the hedges on the west side of the greens, ONLY.
4) Report to our safety officer, Barb Schuknecht, where you will sign a one time waiver, and a declaration of compliance form, which will have to be filled out every time you play. (A parent needs to sign for those under 18 ).
5) You will be assigned a green on which to play. No more than 2 players/green.
6) Use your own bowls, if using club bowls, Katie will have already informed Barb, she will have bowls cleaned and ready for you.
7) Once you are registered, you must stay in the designated Waiting Area, until it is safe to go onto the greens.
8) DO NOT bring visitors, shake hands or high five, use the benches (may be bring your on chair).
9) Recommended that you bring your own water and take home your own waste material.
Other Important Info:
The washrooms, clubhouse and shed will CLOSED.
If you are feeling unwell, regardless of symptoms, STAY HOME. The greens will be numbered, and each green will a jack at both ends. The jacks are to be place by using your foot and not thrown. There will be no mats and rakes used to bowl. Barb will notify you when the 45 minutes of play are up. If you have use club bowls bring them back to the designated table for cleaning. Immediately leave the green, and do not loiter around around the greens after you have finished bowling.
Familiarize yourself with the numerous mandated information posted around the greens.
This is new to all of us, and in order to get back on the greens at this time, we must adhere to these protocols. We do appreciate your cooperation and look forward to playing our sport of Lawn Bowls, again.
AD Board Sponsors
Ad Board/Tournament Sponsors